Contact

If you have anything to offer please contact: contact[at]skidrowcrack[dot]com

For DMCA please contact: dmca[at]skidrowcrack[dot]com

S K I D R O W
.the leading force.

GREETINGS
To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups

ascii art by the
godlike & terrific duo
malodix irokos
titan artdivision

1,112 Comments

1. mike (03 May 2012, 0:45)

Hi.

guys someone of u know this game 100% dirt 3 it’s really cool game i wish there was crack for online am trying to find one but i cant find any can any one help me? 🙂

2. azsd979 (02 May 2012, 7:45)

Can you crack and upload Prototype 2?? Please 🙂

• Xtramotion (02 May 2012, 23:52)

Prototype 2 won’t be released for the PC till july (24th of july)

3. Eric (01 May 2012, 12:08)

Hello Team SKIDROW,
    I would like to thank you very much for the work realised untill now for all no CD/ DVD cracks.
    I follow your team since a long time and appreciate all of your works.
    Is it possible to get a no DVD crack and update patch 4.0 , 4.1 and 4.2 of Pole Postion 2012 ?
    Thanks a lot again for all of your efforts.
    Best Regards,
    Eric – France

4. Xtramotion (30 Apr 2012, 23:40)

I just downloaded bulletproof (PC)
    But upon launching the .exe I get an error message stating that SKIDROW.dll is not compatible with my system OR has an error in it.
    I never had this problem with any other cracks of you.
    (I’m running Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit btw)

5. w35l3y (30 Apr 2012, 19:49)

man u have a crack for game HAWX 2? if u have may u send me by email [email protected] please?

6. Viktor (30 Apr 2012, 19:12)

Kind Skidrow!

The Virtu MVP 2.1.110a Trial causes many problems, because Windows setup necessary on the end of trial period. Many men would be glad if it would be possible to crack it open for who intel z68 he has a motherboard.

Best regards, Viktor

7. Dean (30 Apr 2012, 13:58)

Come on! Fix these things! PLEASE!!! :cwy:

8. batman (30 Apr 2012, 8:30)

YOU may crack FIFA 12 DLC UEFA 12? and where i may see all you repack on PC?

9. milosz24 (29 Apr 2012, 11:56)

Kiedy będzie crack do TDU2 dlc 2?

10. Xewdrad (29 Apr 2012, 3:52)

i would like to kno when u have the other DLC for the pc version of saints row the third

11. Phantom (28 Apr 2012, 22:35)

Hello I would like to help them in the post game, already participated in some teams but I decided to stop going back now.

12. yaniv (28 Apr 2012, 19:23)

Hi,
    i’ve been paying Driver: San Francicso that i got a while back at pirate’s bay for a while and it worked fine (there were a few problams but i got through) but now i got to the final mission, and when i try to cross the bridge, then you here there was an explosion and then the game crashes.
    i’ve tried it again a couple of times, and it always happens, exactly at the same place.
    i dont know how to fix it, can you help?

thanks in advance…

13. clinicalbear (28 Apr 2012, 9:13)

is something wrong with the site? or you all are just updating it? I cant see any sections besides contact and few other… No pc games nor pc repack :cwy:

14. Toxxable (28 Apr 2012, 0:11)

Hi there !
    I’ve got a question about Risen 2: Dark Water for you. Could you please explain me how can I manage to import my preview saves and go one the adventure with them ?
    I actually played a lot with the beta version (around 6hours) and I’m dying thinking i can’t manage to continue with my beta saves…
    I’m sure there is a way in changing something in the algorithme save file to use it in the proper game. Cuz although the beta saves and the proper saves are in the same directory the game don’t recognize them…
    Plz I really need some help right here. You can mail me if necessary, i will be gratefull. Thx.

15. Jackie (27 Apr 2012, 18:47)

PC Games page is blank so I need help.
    Downloaded and mounted Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction 2010 PC.
    Installer is in Russian, which I’m illiterate at reading, writing, and speaking.
    How do I fix this or would you direct me to an English version.

16. tito (25 Apr 2012, 19:55)

prompt when will appear crack for Disciples: Regeneration (2012) Very much we wait.

17. mike (25 Apr 2012, 19:53)

i want mw3 mulitplayer crack! 🙁 :cwy: :cwy:

18. BROTHYAM (25 Apr 2012, 18:28)

I would like to know, if there is Crack for Tom Clancy’s HAWX 2.

19. candyn (25 Apr 2012, 17:23)

Me too

20. RRAAKKAA (25 Apr 2012, 17:17)

I dont see a pc games, pc repack, rules. Wtf?

• Lucaitaly (02 May 2012, 16:23)

I don’t see it too….. 🙁