Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
The game will start out with Lara having no weapons, food, water, or tools. As the game progresses, base camps become unlocked, giving Lara a place to craft new tools out of picked-up items. Base camps also offer a place for Lara to learn new skills in the “skill system” to unlock new parts of the island to explore. Fast travel will be available between base camps.
Combat is also going to be heavily emphasised, with no lock-on system. Instead, the game is employing a “free-aim” approach, keeping the HUD minimalized.
A new feature to the series will be something dubbed “Survival Instinct.” When activated, items of importance will glow, helping out stuck players. Puzzles will also be much harder than in previous games. The developers say that the player will need the elements of water, wind, and fire as well as friction to solve puzzles.
Release name: TOMB.RAIDER-UPDATE.1
SKIDROW CRACK Proudly presents Tomb Raider-Update 1 INSTALL NOTES 1. Unzip to game folder 2. Copy crack 3. Play the game 4. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy GREETINGS To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups www.skidrowcrack.com
– Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
– Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
– Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
– Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
– Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
– Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
– Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
– Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
– Various other small fixes.